What makes us unique?
Part of our mission is to help the children grow spirtually,
academically and socially. These are some of the ways we do it...
• St. Bridget School is accredited to National Standards, and town schools are accredited to state standards.
• Our parents are extremely involved and there is a real sense of community between the students and the parents.
• Our children are connecting faith to life through social justice projects.
• We provide students with opportunities to care for themselves, each other and the world community. Grades PreK - 8th are taught religion every day in a way that is age appropriate and inclusive.
• There are needs based-scholarships available.
• The middle school uses a "house" system for team-building and leadership development.
• The school is actively supported by the parish staff and parishioners.
• We have a prayer service every Friday morning for students and families.