What makes us unique?
Saint Bridget School is a pastoral ministry of Saint Bridget Parish that is guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church. We are a faith community that recognizes the uniqueness of each individual and provides an education that enables the children to grow spiritually, academically, and socially. As one family, we work together to serve one another and the greater community by connecting faith to life.
Part of our mission is to help the children grow spirtually,
academically and socially. These are some of the ways we do it...
• St. Bridget School is accredited to National Standards, and town schools are accredited to state standards.
• Our parents are extremely involved and there is a real sense of community between the students and the parents.
• Our children are connecting faith to life through social justice projects.
• We provide students with opportunities to care for themselves, each other and the world community. Grades PreK - 8th are taught religion every day in a way that is age appropriate and inclusive.
• There are needs based-scholarships available.
• The middle school uses a "house" system for team-building and leadership development.
• The school is actively supported by the parish staff and parishioners.
• We have a prayer service every Friday morning for students and families.